Beam Sensor :
- Min range -- 5.0 ft (1.5 m)
- Max range (To reflective target / To non-reflective target) -- 150 ft (46 m) cooperative only
- Accuracy -- 10% of distance
- Data output rate -- N/A
- Target modes -- Strongest
- Divergence -- 3 mrad (equal to 1 ft beam diameter @ 328 ft (30 cm @ 100 m)
- I/O -- 4-20
- Dimensions ( L x W x H) -- 5.3 x 4.75 x 2.5 in (134.6 x 120.7 x 50.8 mm)
- Operating temperature -- - 20 ° to 140 ° F (- 28 to 60 ° C)
- Shock/Vibration -- MIL-STD-810
Glass Brake Sensor :
Glassbreak Sensors add an extra layer of security by triggering an alarm if a burglar smashes a window to enter your home. SimpliSafe Glassbreak sensors are engineered to detect the sound of shattering glass from 30 feet away in any direction. SimpliSafe’s Glassbreak Sensors use an advanced Detection Algorithm plus Digital Signal Processing to more accurately identify the unique sound pattern of glass breaking.
Additional Information :
- Sensitivity settings allow you to increase and decrease the range of sound detection to your preference. Easy to test to find the optimum range for your home.
- Glassbreak Sensors remain active even when you’re in the room, giving you an added layer of security when your motion detectors are off.
- 3” x 2.25” x 1.5” – Smaller and more discreet than traditional wired sensors.
Door Shutter Sensor :
Door Shutter Sensor is ideal for shops, malls, garages to prevent burglary. We are an eminent Supplier of Shutter Sensor from Haryana, India. To ensure excellent functionality and efficiency, our Shutter Sensor is rigorously tested on all the predefined quality parameters. Owing to high performance, easy usage and low maintenance, the Door Shutter Sensor offered by us is widely used in numerous industries.
Stand Alone PIR :
Tech Solutions provide perimeter Passive Infra Red (PIR) detection at its best. The all polycarbonate construction provides a hardwearing, UV stable unit; the shatterproof material helps prevent damage from vandals. Tech Solutions’s sonic welding manufacturing
process allows exceptional ingress protection to be achieved resulting in longer installation life. The detectors are designed for use with existing lighting systems and will automatically switch on lighting once motion is
detected, allowing courtesy and security lighting to be provided.
PIR = Passive infra red motion detectors,turning on lighting when movement is detected.
Product Details :
- Easy to install.
- P.I.R Day time walk test.
- Shatter-proof Polycarbonate detector.
- P.I.R Range of 12 Metres.
- Total switching (1000w) Allows additional lighting to be run from this unit.
- 110° or 180° PIR angle of detection.